Thursday, December 22, 2011

Shiverbelle's Art


 "Hey again jammers. Sadly, I'm not going to be participating in Jamaa, or Animal Jam anymore... I may use [my] blog for anonymous things, such as: Artwork of mine, other games that I play, my YouTube videos, etc. Please follow this blog and show that you care." ~Shiverbelle
 I believe Shiverbelle's blog is now shiverbelle.blogspot.com, but you'll have to find out for yourself.  Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, Shiverbelle! May the spirit light your path...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Snowy! I'll still submit artwork here. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is amazing, Shiverbelle! Do you do that on Paint?! If you do I'm in such great awe!!! I could never sit on the computer making one!

    -Wselfwulf

    ReplyDelete
  3. -looks at them all- oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!! firepaw!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey shiverbelle... do you still read warriors


    ~Katelynshore~ Miss you

    ReplyDelete