Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wolfgirl9643's Photos and Art

Wonderful art wolfgirl! I included your explanation of you're amazing picture. I hope you enjoy everyone!
My Pretty Pic

I was riding on my Paint, Lily. We were just taking a little gallop around the pasture when my phone began to fall out. It was unlocked so while it was slipping out, it immediately went to camera. I flock of birds flew by at a fast rate, while some were a bit tardy. So one of them made a really loud noise that captured my attention as if it was saying, "Hey! Your phone is on camera, so make sure you get my good side!" So I quickly hauled Lily to a stop and click the 'Capture' button. ~wolfgirl9643

Simba


Wolf Pup with Wings



Fire Foal
Send your artwork to animaljamspirit@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. your fire foal looks just like a horse from bella sara

    oh wait! it is!!! i have that card

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u trace them? cuz they r so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Darling Wingedbird
    They actually are from Bella Sara! I used to have an account-apdowdy115 but I stopped going on there. You can find these drawings of horses on Bella Sara at the dictionaries.

    @kp618
    I never trace. I don't feel like tracing is true art. It shows no artistic talents. But thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When everything else fail us fire
    By ~Some random person~

    ReplyDelete