Monday, March 5, 2012

Spino11's Artwork

Geronimo - the scaredy-fox

Lord Shen
Master Tigress











Rhino: Master Croc, I see you've been training your
students well, eh? Well, anyways, we've been invited
by Lord Shen's Alpha Wolf for dinner!
Croc: Really? But he hates all of us.
Rhino: I know right, he said we would be the
"Main Course"! I think that means we're special guests!
Croc: Um, sir-
Rhino: Don't talk, and get ready, it's tonight!
Croc: Sir, did you hit yourself with that hammer again?
Rhino: Yes, why?
Croc: *facepalms*
Send your artwork to animaljamspirit@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Squigmunks/Titanic1997March 5, 2012 at 1:00 PM

    OK, these are extremely good.



    Snowyclaw, is my art ever gonna show up? I KNOW these works were requested after mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Squigmunks/Titanic1997
    Actually, I send Geronimo - the scardey-fox in ages ago, but the two others were posted on my blog for Snowy. I guess you just have to be paitent, after all, Snowyclaw must be incredibly busy with his/her timetable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spino11, your drawings look so realistic!!!!


    SpiritHowlm

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Sorry I meant SpiritHowl, Not SpiritHowlm

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG,and the Geronimo the Fox thingy is so hilarious!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  6. *jaw drops* OUTSTANDING. I didn't think anyone but adults could draw that good. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squigmunks/Titanic1997March 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

    @ Jubei/Spino11

    OK, thanks. I guess I will have to be patient.... After all, Snowyclaw does a lot... I was just a little upset yesterday because you gave a link and it showed up today... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Snowy, sorry for being rush-ful or whatever, but I got some new art ^^ I just did it, and I'm proud of it (which is rare). Feel free to post it in your own time, I don't mind ;)
    Anyways, here's the link:
    http://animaljamfirework.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-art-for-snowyclaw.html
    Jam on, Snowy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Nice art! I love it :D

    Also, I have a link to a drawing I did:

    http://cryptidsbelieversclub.blogspot.com/2012/03/news.html

    Its my new charrie, her name is Olive :D

    Cant wait to be a spirit artsit (I sent it to you btw :D)

    ReplyDelete