Thursday, October 13, 2011

GJR's Water Adventure

Hey jammers! A friend of mine, gjr888, made a scratch art project. It is a work in progress, and will soon be multiplayer! Here is the link to the most recent update of the game: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/gjr888/2059167.
Here are just a few screen shots of what the game is and will be.

 This is his logo, though I'm not sure what it's for... Anyway, great job gjr, keep up the good work!

Send in your artwork to the Spirit Blog email - animaljamspirit@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I could never draw like that. No joke.
    @Snowyclaw
    I'm just wondering, have you seen my posted artwork under Silverspear? Just asking, because I posted it a week ago...Sorry if I sound rude:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait problem they can't find the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete